Hartzog Conger Cason is pleased to announce that 25 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“For more than 40 years, the rigorous methodology of Best Lawyers has ensured the integrity and esteem of our legal recognitions,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “It is with great pleasure that we continue to provide potential clients with the pinnacle measurement of credibility through our Best Lawyers awards as they search for counsel.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in more than 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Hartzog Conger Cason would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Matthew W. Brockman – Energy Law and Oil and Gas Law
- Len Cason – Corporate Law, Tax Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Thomas J. Daniel IV – Family Law
- Steven C. Davis – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Nonprofit / Charities Law, Tax Law, and Trusts and Estates
- John H. Edwards – Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Corporate Law, and Energy Law
- Sarah B. Edwards – Government Contracts, Health Care Law, and Nonprofit / Charities Law
- David A. Elder – Litigation – Environmental and Oil and Gas Law
- Charles E. Geister III – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Labor and Employment, and Litigation – Securities
- John J. Griffin III – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, Corporate Law, Litigation – Real Estate, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and Real Estate Law
- J. Christian Guzzy – Corporate Law and Tax Law
- Jessica Hatcher – Oil and Gas Law
- Joseph P. Hogsett – Litigation – Real Estate and Real Estate Law
- William A. Johnson – Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Real Estate
- James D. Kallstrom – Real Estate Law
- J. Leslie LaReau – Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- Laura McConnell-Corbyn – Family Law
- Mark R. McPhail – Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Real Estate
- Ashley Powell – Commercial Litigation and Family Law
- John D. Robertson – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Kurt Rupert – Antitrust Law and Commercial Litigation
- Amy J. Sine – Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Nonprofit / Charities Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Joshua W. Solberg – Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Stacey D. Spivey – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, and Trusts and Estates
- T. Scott Spradling – Litigation – Real Estate and Real Estate Law
- C. Russell Woody – Commercial Litigation
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
Lawyers who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized Best Lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region. Our awards and recognitions are based purely on the feedback we receive from these top lawyers. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo a thorough verification process to make sure they are currently still in private practice. Only then can these top lawyers be recognized by Best Lawyers.